How Can Malware and Ransomware Affect You?
Not only can malware damage or destroy your computer or its computer system, this malicious software (be it viruses, worms, trojans, or ransomware), is often designed by computer hackers to gain access to your sensitive information, leaving you open to identity theft and data breaches.
In order to safeguard both yourself and your computer devices, It’s critical to utilize technologies that continually monitor, detect, and remove potential threats quickly and effectively.
What Does Trend Micro Maximum Security Cover?
Our cloud-based artificial intelligence (AI) technology delivers highly effective and proactive protection against ever-evolving malware infections.
With Trend Micro & IDShield you'll get:
- Mobile Security: includes protection from malicious apps, ransomware, potentially dangerous and harmful websites, unsafe Wi-Fi networks, and more.
- Online Parental Controls: allows participants to set parental controls, content filters to monitor and block what web pages can be viewed, and schedule specific timeframes for when their children can browse the web.
Stay ahead of the rapidly changing threat landscape and gain access to dependable malware protection with Trend Micro and IDShield. The IDShield Individual Plan covers 3 devices and the IDShield Family Plan covers 15 devices.
Get Malware Protection and the Full List of Other Features With Each Plan
Just choose an Individual or Family Plan, and then One or Three Bureau monitoring and alerts.
View the Full List of Benefits
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance
- Ransomware Protection
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Malware Protection
- VPN Proxy One
- Lost/Stolen Wallet Assistance
- Reputation Management
- Credit Threat Alerts
- Password Manager
- Data Breach Notification
- Full-Service Restoration
- Unlimited Service Guarantee