The IDShield Code Of Ethics
At LegalShield, we hold ourselves and our independent sales associates to the highest of standards. LegalShield’s Code of Ethics reflects our commitment to engaging in ethical business practices that educate, protect and serve our members and associates and help them improve their lives by teaching life-transforming skills. We are committed to delivering exceptional products and services that promote peace of mind and confidence in a world that is oftentimes uncaring and selfish. LegalShield and LegalShield associates are guided by the following principles:
- We provide equal access to the Liberty, Equality, Opportunity and Justice that every North American deserves and expects. We protect people.
- We believe in the good in all people. We treat all current and potential members and associates in the same manner that we wish to be treated.
- We do the right thing when no one is looking.
- We will review and follow the letter and spirit of LegalShield’s Policies and Procedures at all times. We will respect the laws and regulations of the United States and Canada as well as the states/provinces and municipalities as applicable.
- We believe that current and prospective members should be well informed about the services we offer. We will provide clear and accurate information about LegalShield services, respond to questions with timely and truthful answers, and avoid any misleading or deceptive representations.
- We will refrain from pressuring prospective and current members and associates, and we will respect the privacy and expressed intentions of all individuals.
- We will honor refund requests for members and associates as described in our policies and procedures, which will be clear and conspicuous.
- We will take all complaints seriously and endeavor to quickly and fully respond to any issues that arise from members or associates.
- We give clarity to everyone’s purpose to do the things they love to do and not what they have to do. We will provide all current and prospective associates with truthful and non-misleading information about the business opportunity and avoid any misleading or deceptive representations, including those that suggest that the business opportunity is a quick pathway to riches.
- We empower people’s passions. We will endeavor to ensure that all consumers—regardless of language spoken, age, or socio-economic status—understand the services offered by LegalShield and, if interested, the business opportunity.
- We will provide training and counseling to associates whom we sponsor to ensure that even the newest LegalShield associates adhere to the same high standards expected for all associates.